Sunday, October 01, 2006

limbo!

Am now all moved out of Hartham Road and into my temporary accomodation at Li-Ann's flat in Maida Vale - strange to be back in the old stomping ground again, and back on the number 6 bus!!

After the move, I went out for Cristina's birthday with Li-Ann and Andrew - we went to Ping Pong for dim sum first of all. It was absolutely delicious! All the traditional dim sum dishes but jazzed up a little bit. Also had a gorgeous vanilla, peach and rum cocktail. Following that we went along to Milk & Honey for a couple of drinks. We were up in the Games Room and I chose 'Beyond the Valley of the Dolls' for the plasma screen. It ended up being quite a saucy film and caused much merriment!! I was so exhausted with all the moving that I ended up falling asleep on one of the chairs.

Today, Li-Ann and I went to see 'The Devil Wears Prada'. It was quite enjoyable, if a little predictable and frothy. Made New York look fab!

No comments: