Friday, September 29, 2006

interrupted!

So I'm going to be in limbo in many ways over the next couple of weeks. We move out of our flat tomorrow morning - I'll be staying with Li-Ann for a week before I move into my new flat in Stoke Newington. Bit of a stressful time trying to get everything packed up and into storage at Annie's place, then organising another move next weekend. Have had fantastic support from all my friends so it should be easy!

And to top it all off, my MacBook has developed Random Shutdown Syndrome, so I need to take it to a repair center - reports on the web say that Apple know about this and are fixing the computers (I think it's something to do with a heatsink - not sure what that is!). Hopefully it won't take too long, but as I'll be in temporary accomodation for a week, and then there'll probably be a delay in getting my broadband setting up in my new place, it hopefully won't be too bad. Will miss my little white buddy though!

No comments: