Tuesday, July 06, 2010

high high high!

After my week in Melbourne, I went to Sydney for a week for work. I stayed mainly in a serviced apartment across the road from work - up the Chinatown end of the CBD. The apartment I stayed in was on the 49th floor with a balcony - I don't normally get vertigo but going to the edge of the balcony in this case really did make my head spin! Fantastic views across Darling Harbour and out towards the airport. I could see the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the harbour itself a little bit between buildings from my bedroom.

Sydney was very noisy - well where I was staying anyway! There was a constant hum of traffic and activity even in the middle of the night. I also got woken up by a vuvzela on the night of the World Cup final which says how noisy those things are!!

I spent quite a lot of time in Sydney working, but I did catch up with a few friends there, so that was fab!

No comments: