Sunday, July 30, 2006

stoopid!

Well I've just done one of the silliest things ever by putting my phone in the washing machine! It's really not a happy moby at the moment, and is at the moment dismantled and drying out in the kitchen. I'm hoping that it will dry out and come right... we'll see. I googled 'mobile phone washing maching' and discovered I'm not the only one. Many of these people (including someone with my model) saw a success after a few hours so who knows..

On a brighter technology note, broadband is working, wireless is working, have managed to video conference with Fiona and John and Skype as well. It's all good!

Weather is still gorgeous in London. Went down to a friend's place in Hither Green for lunch yesterday and stayed in the garden, complete with lanterns, until just before the last train. Lovely! Am just about to go for lunch in Islington now.

1 comment:

Mhairi said...

Update on the phone... it didn't dry and didn't come back to life. But Orange are replacing it (yay!) so I'll have a new phone tomorrow. The Orange person did tell me to take more care in future....