Monday, July 12, 2004

10 long years

Apologies to everyone who's been following this blog - it's been a little erratic recently due to pressures of work and not much exciting happening really...

But this weekend was a celebration - tomorrow (13th July) marks the 10th anniversary of my arrival in London. As the great British summer is currently elsewhere and the climate was therefore not suitable for a picnic as planned, friends old and new gathered for lunch at an old favourite, the Mac Bar. Famous for its roasts as well as the fish finger sandwiches and yummy cocktails, pop stars were not in attendance, but it was lovely to catch up with friends I've made since coming to London (Charlotte, Nicki, Li-Ann, Andrew, Emily, David, St John) and friends I've had since I was young (Kt).

Thanks to Kt for the lovely London book which everyone signed. It's very contemporary so gives an excellent summary of my time in this great city!

No comments: